Friday, December 1, 2017

Blog Stage 7

   The United States is the most powerful country in the world, yet its' health care system is an absolute atrocity. I do not understand how a country that is as powerful as the U.S would not deploy more resources in order to provide its' population with high quality heath care. Having good and affordable health care should be a fundamental right for the American population, which is why I find the new tax bill that the GOP is trying to pass not only affects the American population that is not the one percent, but it also affects the currents health care system in place.

   If passed, the new tax bill will affect millions of Americans regarding health care. The version of the Senate's tax bill would still make having heath insurance mandatory, but they would remove the penalty fee that people would have to pay if they did not have health insurance. However, if this gets passed in the Senate, it would mean a higher insurance premium that people would have to pay.
 
   Heath insurance is already so expensive, the government should not be trying to pass a bill that would increase the price of health care. The government should be passing bills to make heath insurance free. If we have billions of dollars to put into our military budget, we can spare more than enough money to ensure heath care is free and accessible to everyone. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. While I don’t know anything about a tax bill, or how it would affect health care or in a better way of saying, how or what said bill is doing. But I do think that it is interesting to hear about and may look in on. What I do agree on is that we as a country should focus more on our health care system, and make it free and accessible to everyone. What I’d like to see is how universal health care would affect taxes, and everything else. On a second not I can definitely agree that paying more for health care than everyone does presently is an even worse idea. I'm actually disappointed that this is the most I can come up with in regards to this, but I must say that reading this post has made me curious about this tax bill mentioned and how it could be affecting health care.

    https://dalvygovblog2017.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-post-in-reply.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Stage 8

I commented on  Zack Rodgers  post which discusses whether Trump should be impeached. I find your reasoning intriguing. I agree with your ...